Last updated: 16 May 2021
Billing and Refund Policy
This document explains Beepmix’s billing and refund policies for Subscription Plans (which we sometimes refer to in this policy as “services”). More specifically, this policy describes when Beepmix will issue a refund for services rendered, as well as the process of requesting a refund.
Your account will be charged on a monthly or yearly basis on the type of service you have chosen.
We offer monthly and yearly subscriptions for the services offered. You’re automatically charged as reflected in the service that you have chosen. You can update your billing information or even contact us to cancel your subscription at any time.
If a charge to the payment method on your account is declined, we may make additional attempts to process the payment. If payment continues to fail, we may display a Billing Issue message when you sign in to your account, and we may attempt to notify you by email. To ensure payment is successfully processed, we recommend you take the following steps:
Verify that your bank account is sufficiently funded. Make sure your credit card information on file with Beepmix is up to date. Contact your bank or credit card provider to approve payments.
- 30 Days: If you have an outstanding balance on your account for more than 30 days, we may display a message to you and your members when they sign into their account. The message will warn them that the network is at risk of being disabled due to overdue payment and suggest that they contact you. Members will be able to dismiss the message and continue to access the network.
- 60 Days: If you have an outstanding balance on your account for more than 60 days, we may block access to your network.
- 90 Days: We may delete your account. After this deletion, you will not be able to reactivate your network.
- Upgrade – If you upgrade your plan, we’ll prorate your fee. You’ll pay the old fee up through the date of the upgrade and the new fee thereafter.
- Downgrade – You can downgrade your plan any time. Any plan downgrades will take effect when your next billing cycle begins.
If you cancel your services, your cancellation takes effect on your next billing cycle. This means we won’t be able to refund you for any unused portion of your services.
For first time payments, we offer a 3-day full refund if for any reason you need to cancel the subscription. Refunds will be issued to the method of original payment.
Beepmix reserves the right to refuse refunds should the Service be used for illegal and(or) unauthorized activities other than the intended purpose of the Service as described in the Terms of Service.
It may take up to 10 business days to process your cancellation (depending on your bank / card issuer), but all cancellations and changes will be effective as of the date that we receive your change request.
We may periodically amend this policy for any reason. Please review this policy periodically.
If you have any billing questions or suggestions about this policy, feel free to contact us here.